Beschreibung


NEWS, WIP (work in process) AND PICTURES FROM MY LATEST KNIFE CREATIONS!

5/13/2010

Parakeeti Fixed Blade - WIP AUCTION

I have an old D2 Parakeeti blank that's been hanging on my wall for years. It has a tapered tang and curvy top swedge. I'm going to do the scales in Carbon Fiber with blue spacers, mosaic pins and make a Kydex IWB sheath for it. This will be the LAST custom Parakeeti!

For those not familiar with this model, it's a reverse grip Pikal style fighter.

I'll post some initial pics tomorrow morning and WIP pics as I go...........and hopefully finished pics ASAP after that, at which time I'll start the 24 hour auction countdown. I'm looking forward to making this, it should be a fun weekend!

AUCTION here on CK&G













So....two pics after a little bit progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment