Beschreibung


NEWS, WIP (work in process) AND PICTURES FROM MY LATEST KNIFE CREATIONS!

5/18/2010

MINI SKIRMISH - Annoucement

To the Progress of the Mini Skirmish, with 15 days to the show, I had an epiphany. I still have a few Pimpsqueaks to finish. I have Pimpsqueak components ready to build. At this point it would make MUCH more sense for me to build some Pimpsqueaks to bring to Blade instead of trying to finish Mini Skirmish's. I realized I promised to bring a few to the show but I would MUCH rather build the first ones in a more stress free state of mind.


If someone might be interested in a Pimpsqueak let me know. I'll be finishing and needing to move a few between now and the show. I have all sorts of inlays and damascus blades with matching pocket clips. Shoot me a PM in CK&G or an email if interested. I'll be full speed ahead with the Mini Skirms the week after the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment