NEWS, WIP (work in process) AND PICTURES FROM MY LATEST KNIFE CREATIONS!
First Pimpsqueak of the Blade Bunch - Finished Pics
First un is dun! ;-)
- 154CPM two tone blade, handrubbed satin finish/stonewashed
- frame is Carbonfiber on one side with a thin liner, .160 titanium on the lock side, stonewashed, anodizing in slight blue
- special clip, stonewashed , anodizing in slight blue(clip is the whole knife shape in miniature)
- heatcolored hardware and built like a tank with 1/4" pivot and 3/16" stop pin
- Titanium backspacer with two holes and moonglow G10
June 6, 2010 at 9:11 PM
WOW Neil! That is AMAZING! I love it!
Post Comments (Atom)