So here are the Specs of the proto. This one is about 3/4" wide at the butt over the pocket clip and flaired G10 side. At the pivot it's just over 1/2". This has a lock side frame that started out at .130 and is slightly contoured. The G10 side has a .080 liner to accomodate the flying stop pin. Overall it's very light and has a very sleek feel!
- frame is thick .130 titanium on the lock side, stonewashed, anodizing brown
- Non lock side is .080 titanium liner, translucent G10 onlay
- custom 3D clip. stonewashed, anodizing brown
- custom pivot pin
- stainless hardware
- translucent G10 backspacer
- 154CPM blade, handrubbed satin finish
- OAL 9 1/4"
- blade 4"
- closed 5 3/16"