Here's an interesting one! Green canvas Micarta, Koa, little mosaic pins, Uli Damascus blade along with some other interesting features. The koa is beautiful in the sunlight.
- frame is thick .125 titanium on one side,Shadow double inlay, stonewashed
- Non lock side is .050 Ti liner, Green Canvas Micarta onlay
- Koa wood inlay with two Mosaic pins
- special clip, stonewashed (clip is the whole knife shape in miniature)
- Titanium Skullcrusher backspacer, stonewashed
- stainless hardware, custom pivot pin
- German knifemaker "Uli Hennicke" Damascus blade
- OAL 8"
- blade 3.5"
- closed 4 5/8"
- blade thickness .154