Beschreibung


NEWS, WIP (work in process) AND PICTURES FROM MY LATEST KNIFE CREATIONS!

4/16/2010

Pimpsqueak Auction - #1 WIP Pics

This is going to be fun for me and I've been looking forward to this for a while. The parts have been staring at me on my workbench.

This Pimpsqueak will have a Chad Nichols stainless damascus blade, frame, backspacer and pocket clip. I might go with a titanium pocket clip and damascus pivot screw surround, not sure yet........
I'm going to do most of the work on this over the weekend and will post pics as things progress. After doing this before and give it some thought.........

If someone wants to start the bidding before it's done, that's fine. What I will do is start a 24 HOUR countdown AFTER I post the FINAL pics.

THE THREAD IS RIGHT HERE ON CK&G

Here's what I have so far, some ugly, rough Pimp parts :-)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment