And here she is!!
It's almost impossible to capture the grind lines in the photos but I can assure you, they are there and they are crisp I'm also touching up the pocket clip to make the overall look a little bolder. It looks nice in person but sort of blah in the photos. But anyway............I'm calling it DONE!!
- Chad Nichols "Whoops" damascus blade, etched
- full framelock out of .160 titanium, stonewashed, anodizing in slight blue
- Chad Nichols "Whoops" full contoured damascus frame on the non lock side
- Chad Nichols "Raindrops" damascus clip, (clip is the whole knife shape in miniature)
- heatcolored hardware and built like a tank with 1/4" pivot and 3/16" stop pin
- Chad Nichols full damascus backspacer
FINAL BIDS PLEASE HERE ON CK&G