It seems carbonfiber is the most requested material at the time.....so here we go with another one!
- 154CPM two tone blade, handrubbed satin finish/stonewashed
- frame is Carbonfiber on one side with a thin liner, .160 titanium on the lock side, stonewashed, anodizing in slight blue
- special clip, stonewashed , anodizing in slight blue(clip is the whole knife shape in miniature)
- heatcolored hardware and built like a tank with 1/4" pivot and 3/16" stop pin
- Titanium backspacer with two holes and moonglow G10