This is the first Pimpsqueak with a nailnick to open the blade. This is for countrys where one hand open blades are restricted or customers which don't prefer a stud opener. Also new on this one, is the first i made with an inlay. Those inlays i can make in a wide variation on materials. Stay tuned for the next!
- blade with a nailnick opener
- 154CPM two tone blade, handrubbed satin finish/stonewashed
- full framelock out of .160 titanium, stonewashed, anodizing in blue
- Mother of Pearl inlay on the non lock side
- special clip, stonewashed , anodizing in blue(clip is the whole knife shape in miniature)
- heatcolored hardware and built like a tank with 1/4" pivot and 3/16" stop pin
- full Titanium backspacer, anodizing in blue