Beschreibung


NEWS, WIP (work in process) AND PICTURES FROM MY LATEST KNIFE CREATIONS!

1/23/2009

Slimline Curr Run WIP

I'm still cutting up materials. As I mentioned before, this group of Currs will be the "slimline" style, .125 frames, bevelled, not contoured. My plans for the frames are to do a new style, thin onlay and a skeletonized version with no handle material. I'm aiming towards more base model with these but I do have some Nichols damascus for more upscaled ones. The CPM 154 blades will be hand rubbed, stonewashed or two tone.























This is the new onlay for the Slimline Curr's i'm strongly considering. The frame will have holes under the onlay to give it a 3D look as well as reducing weight. I'll probably stick with G10's or CF for structural integrity on these, no wood.






No comments:

Post a Comment