Beschreibung


NEWS, WIP (work in process) AND PICTURES FROM MY LATEST KNIFE CREATIONS!

6/24/2013

Groovy Mini Skirmish with LSCF Inlay - SOLD

Up for grabs!! $1250 via PayPal takes it. It's hard to capture the color with pixels but it looks really nice in person. It's a true two tone blue anodize. The color changes depending on the lighting. I had a few Q's on the inlay. First, I can put Marble CF or any other CF in it of you don't like the aluminum weave LSCF. The LSCF is an INLAY that sits in a pocket that is deeper than the groves. The CF is not sitting on TOP of the frame!! I guess I need to take more detailed pics next time. The blade is S35VN with a hand rubbed finish. I took the grind higher than normal using a new contact wheel that I'm starting to use. The blade is thin and very functional.


SOLD!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE EMAILS!!!


PLS SEND ME AN EMAIL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! -------> UNDER CONTACT!










2 comments: