THIS ONE IS SOLD!
The first knife i used the LSCF (Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber). It's carbon with copper wires. It gaves the material a unique look!
- frame is thick .125 titanium on one side, stonewashed, anodizing blue
- Non lock side is .050 Ti liner, Jade G10 onlay
- LSCF (Lightning Strike Cargon Fiber) inlay
- special clip, stonewashed, anodizing blue (clip is the whole knife shape in miniature)
- heatcolored Damascus backspacer
- stainless hardware, custom pivot pin
- Uli Hennicke (German Blacksmith) Damascus Blade
- OAL 8"
- blade 3.5"
- closed 4 5/8"
- blade thickness .154