A new Mini Skirmish with an special inlay is ready. This time i used Supercondutor for the inlay and the backspacer as well. The backspacer is also in a new style, i call it the smooth one!
- frame is thick .187 titanium on BOTH sides, stonewashed, anodizing bronze
- Superconductor inlay
- special clip, stonewashed, anodizing bronze (clip is the whole knife shape in miniature)
- 1st Smooth backspacer, Superconductor
- heatcoloured hardware, custom pivot pin
- 154CPM blade, handrubbed satin finish
- OAL 8"
- blade 3.5"
- closed 4 5/8"
- blade thickness .154