A customer jumped off from his order so this ONE IS GONE! It’s a fancy one hand rubbed blade with a unique top grind, CF inlay with a moonglow mosaic pin. The frame is thick and fully contoured. It has a two tone stonewash finish with some unique highlights. It’s super smooth and locks up like a tank!! Definitely, one of tne of the nicest ones yet. I can change up the ano on the clip and backspacer or leave it as is. I can also heat color the hardware as well. Pls send me an email or a PM in the CK&G!
- frame is thick .187 titanium on BOTH sides, stonewashed, two tone anodizing blue/bronze
- Carbonfiber inlay with a homemade moonglow pin
- special clip, stonewashed, two tone anodizing blue/bronze (clip is the whole knife shape in miniature)
- Ti backspacer in hump design, stonewashed
- stainless hardware, custom pivot pin
- 154CPM blade, handrubbed satin finish, unique top grind
- OAL 8"
- blade 3.5"
- closed 4 5/8"
- blade thickness .154