Beschreibung


NEWS, WIP (work in process) AND PICTURES FROM MY LATEST KNIFE CREATIONS!

3/23/2011

SURPRISE - Maxi Melee AUCTION

For auction goes my biggest fixed blade so far, the Maxi Melee!

This one features a hand rubbed blade and carbon fiber scales with blue and black spacers. At this point it's not sharpened so I can do one or both edges. I can also heat color the screws if needed. It does not come with a sheath. I'll be glad to ship it to your favorite sheath maker.


This will be the ONLY Maxi in '11 I might make a smaller, 5" version but not another Maxi!!
This auction will end at 1pm TOMORROW, eastern US time.
I'm going to put a $900 reserve on it. Paypal payment very much preferred.
Daylight pics tomorrow, early am.

Specs:

- Carbonfiber scales with blue and black fiber
- 154CPM steel
- OAL - 14"
- BL - 7"
- Top Edge aprox - 4"
- Blade thickness - .184


AUCTION HERE AT CK&G! 




Better pics from the afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment