This one is available by the way. Please send me an email me if interested. The blade is 154CPM. I can hand rub the blade flats, anodize the frame and heat color the hardware if needed. Better, outdoor pics tomorrow.
After some initial re-work, the clip is working out well on the liner locks. They have a nice feel and balance right at the finger notch.
Those are moonglow pins, handmade by me too!!!
- Linerlock with Canvas Micarta overlays with 6 handmade glow pins
- .080 liners on both sides, stonewashed
- special clip, stonewashed (clip is the whole knife shape in miniature)
- Ti backspacer in hump design, stonewashed
- stainless hardware, custom pivot pin
- 154CPM two tone blade, stonewashed/ground flats
- OAL 8"
- blade 3.5"
- closed 4 5/8"
- blade thickness .154