Another Variation on a Pimpsqueak with a Chad Nichols damascus inlay!
- Chad Nichols damascus blade, "Scrambled Eggs" pattern
- full framelock out of .160 titanium, stonewashed, anodizing in blue
- inlay on the non lock side, Chad Nichols "Cheetah" pattern
- custom clip in Chad Nichols "Scrambled Eggs" pattern damascus (clip is the whole knife shape in miniature)
- heatcolored hardware and built like a tank with 1/4" pivot and 3/16" stop pin
- Titanium backspacer, anodized in blue, stonewashed, with two holes and moonglow G10 inserts