Beschreibung


NEWS, WIP (work in process) AND PICTURES FROM MY LATEST KNIFE CREATIONS!

2/18/2010

WIP AUCTION Flippin Ballistic - #1 Pics

This knife started out as parts I got from my bud Jim Burke that were from one of his PRODUCTION runs. This is not a knife that Jim and I worked on together like the ones we build when I visit his shop in MS. Basically, I'm pimping out an unfinished, PRODUCTION knife, the Flippin Ballistic! Rather than being marked with either of our names, I will include a letter of authenticity describing exactly what it is.


That said, it will receive a full blown custom build treatment. I reshaped and hand ground the blade which now has a full hand rubbed finish. The frame will get the same level of treatment as any of my custom folders. I'm also going to make a one of a kind pocket clip. The clip and frame finish are next, more photos as the night goes on.

If interested  please bit on the AUCTION!




The handrubbed satin blade!

No comments:

Post a Comment