It's done folks, so this is Number one, numero uno, Pimpsqueak!
Pls check the CK&G site, this one is in an open bid!
- Chad Nichols "Raindrop" damascus blade in two tone hand rubbed finish
- frame is silver G10 on one side, no liner, .160 titanium on the lock side
- special clip (clip is the whole knife shape in miniature)
- heatcolored hardware and built like a tank with 1/4" pivot and 3/16" stop pin
- sandwich(three parts) backspacer in moonglow and two layers of black G10
- closed 3 5/8"
- open 6 1/4"
- Blade 2 5/8" (from the frame to the tip)